Stay in the Game with Natural Sports Injury Treatment in Pleasanton
Volleyball and baseball are two of the Bay area’s favorite weekend pastimes.
While physical activity is important – especially when it’s fun – these sports don’t come without their own risks.
Chiropractic care offers an all-natural and effective sports injury treatment in Pleasanton, Dublin, and Livermore that targets the source of damage AND helps you reach peak physical performance! That’s why 77% of all NFL trainers refer their players to chiropractors.
Comprehensive Sports Injury Treatment in Pleasanton, Dublin, and Livermore
Both baseball and volleyball both put considerable strain on your musculoskeletal system. Twisting and diving all lead to plenty of twisted ankles and overuse.
Tendonitis, tears, sprains, nerve damage – these are just a few of the common sports injuries we see in our Pleasanton office every day.
Chiropractic doctors are specially trained and educated in sports kinesthesiology and biomechanics. In other words, they understand how the musculoskeletal system functions and how the physical demand from sports can damage your soft and hard tissues.
Sports injury treatment involves two phases: short-term reduction of pain and long-term mobility.
Your doctor will take x-rays, learn about your medical history, and develop a personalized treatment plan. The goals are to get you back in the game and prevent future injuries.
At ChiroSports USA, our doctors have several treatment options and techniques to help your body heal.
- Cryotherapy to reduce inflammation
- Massage therapy to stimulate circulation and reduce tension
- LightForce laser therapy to stimulate cellular healing
- Kinesio taping to stabilize muscles and joints
- Physiotherapy to enhance joint and muscle function
- MiyoDac therapy to treat difficult areas like elbows, shoulders, and ankles
- Whole Body Vibration to boost flexibility and circulation
- Spine Force to strengthen spinal structure
Recover from injuries faster and boost your physical performance with ChiroSports USA! Patients in Pleasanton, Dublin, and Livermore can schedule appointments now by calling 925-462-2225.